Your Cart is Currently Empty
- Cage Dimensions: 24" L x 20" W x 34.75" H
- Overall;Height with stand: 60"
- 3/4" Wire Spacing
- 9 & 12 Gauge Wire
- Wrought iron construction with powder coated finish
- Lead and zinc free cages are non-toxic and bird safe Cage top playpen
- Rounded corner seed guards to help contain messesBuilt in the U.S.A.The Select Cage Series Play Top Bird Cage features a cage top playpen which provides your bird hours of enjoyment and exercise. This cage is designed for cockatiels to parrots and is built in the U.S.A.
The Select Series cages offer quality craftsmanship at an excellent value! This bird cage;features a top-opening playpen Heavy-duty push button door lock is more difficult (if not impossible) for a bird to open vs. a simple latch.
All Select Cages includes 2 solid wood perches,;4 stainless steel cups, pull out grille and rolling caster stand. The three metallic finishes - Jade Green, Garnet Red and Cobalt Blue;- have a double ladder playtop and solid cup doors.
- Heavy-duty push button door lock is more difficult (if not impossible) for a bird to open vs. a simple latch. The button cannot be reached from inside the cage so the bird has no chance of opening the door and flying out.
- Windbell lock at the top of the cage is an additional safety feature.
- The door cannot be opened without flipping the windbell lock up and out of the way of the door.
- Even if the pet owner forgets to slide the latch of the push button lock over to re-lock it, the bird still cannot get out of the cage because it is impossible for the bird to flip up the windbell lock while pushing the front door open and climbing out of the cage.
- The push button lock and windbell lock make this cage 99.9% escape proof
- 4 Stainless steel cups
- 2 Wood perches
- Slide out bottom grille
- Top and bottom pull out drawer for easy cleaning
- Grille clip is another safety feature - it latches up and over the handle on the pull out bottom grille to lock it in place. This prevents larger and more aggressive birds from kicking out or pushing out the grille and possibly trying to escape through the opening.
- Cage stand base features heavy-duty, long lasting rubber easy rolling casters
- Rubber caster will not break like a plastic wheel
- Does not leave marks on tile or wood floors
- Rolls smoothly over carpet
- Built in the U.S.A.
Shipping time for USA orders : Approximately 3 to 7 business days
International orders : Approximately 10 to 21 business days (some countries may take longer due to custom clearance)
Domestic : 48 States (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico )
Updated : Aug 15th, 2020
Shipping Fee Per Order (Unlimited items)
$0 to $35.00
$35.00 to $199.98
|$199.99 or more||$9.99|
Shipping time is approx 2 to 10 business days. However, due to weather conditions and or any other circumstances out of our control, shipping time maybe delay.
Zone 2 (Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico)
|$0 to $35.00||Free|
|$35.00 to $200||$14.99|
|$200 or more||
Please contact us for private discount shipping rate.
If you have any questions regarding your order, please contact us.
*If shipping outside USA, customs duties may apply. You should contact your local customs office for more information. Price of items do not include local duty fees.
We do not reimburse shipments that is withheld by customs. It is the customers responsibility to clear any items from customs.
All shipments comes with a tracking number.
*Please note that if the tracking number for the shipment indicated delivered on the carrier site, we are not responsible for further tracking or lost package.
Nevatay will be responsible for lost shipment until the package shows delivered on the carrier website. If the package shows delivered and you have not received your package, please contact the carrier directly as the recipient and provide them the tracking number for reference.
If your package is lost in transit, Nevatay llc will ship you another one. However, if the status provided by the couriers as delivered, we will not reimburse or ship another unit one. Due to the recent Covid19 outbreak, USPS is experiencing a slight delays and packages may take longer than usual to arrive. If the package does not show movement in 30 days then it is consider as a lost shipment.